Thursday, February 27, 2014

Happy Sale Day!

"Just keep shopping, just keep shopping."  Well..that is what I am doing tonight anyways! :) I have my wishlist stocked up and I'm ready to check out!  My wishlist is filled with goodies for spring and some fun clip art.  What are YOU snagging at the big TpT sale? 


Here are some items for spring and some of my newest products that you might want to check out for your classroom! Everything in my store is on sale! :) Just click on the pictures below to jump to my store. 








All of my best-sellers are also on sale today and tomorrow! :) 








Sale days are great days to stock up on my bundle packs, too! 



You can take a look at the other products in my store by clicking HERE or clicking on the picture below to jump to my TpT store. Don't forget to use the code TPT3 for your additional 10% off! :)


Happy Shopping!

1 comment:

  1. I went shopping in Christina's store today!!! HOORAY! So excited to start using your absolutely AMAZING units!!! LOVE-LOVE-LOVE!!!

    ReplyDelete